ADSM-L

Réf. : Antwort: ANR0482W, Session terminated

1999-10-13 10:30:32
Subject: Réf. : Antwort: ANR0482W, Session terminated
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:30:32 +0200
I don't have any problem with the Netware servers.
This problem occurs only with NT servers. And on the two NT servers.

Thanks for your information, I'm going to search in this way

Hi Stephanie,

the ANR0482W occurs cause your client has this CreateFile problem,
so the client doesn't finish it's backup and the client's session is
terminated after the idletimeout of 60 minutes.

So you have to find out why the client fails. I'm sorry not to have
experience with Netware,
the only thing I could imagine from my point of view is that you're using
compression at the client (couse of the long backup) and that the creation
of a compressed file fails (possibly caused by a lack of space).

Hope this helps a little bit.

Regards
     Mecki