ADSM-L

Re: Slow restores

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Subject: Re: Slow restores
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello Johan,

I think you should use a separate nodename for your Monthly backups. This
would avoid the rebinding of every file to the changed management class.
Apart from taht possibility, you should consider ARCHIVING once a month with
retention of 2 years. You will then avoid mixing versions.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com