ADSM-L

Re: AW: Windows NT Client (TSM V3.7.1) Setup error

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Subject: Re: AW: Windows NT Client (TSM V3.7.1) Setup error
From: Andy Raibeck [mailto:storman AT US.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello again, Gerd,

I will consider the suggestions you have made for future
enhancements to the extraction utility.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Thank you Mike,

you are right, it was my fault. Now the install works fine.

Let me make two remarks:

1. When starting the bat-file without parameter you get an error
message you
cannot read  because the dos-window disappears immediately. To prevent
this
it would be nice to insert a PAUSE statement in the case of error.

2. Why don't you admit calling the bat-file without parameter instead
of a
dot for the current directory? In this case I could simply doubleclick
the
name of the bat-file without the need to open a dos-window etc.

Regards,
Gerd Leibrock