ADSM-L

Re: EMC Dasd

1999-10-12 03:02:22
Subject: Re: EMC Dasd
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:02:22 +0200
Hello,

EMC has a solution wich allows LAN free backups, which I found interesting
for large DB's to backup.
Now, since TSM annouced the support of SAN technologies, I would wait a
little bit and try to stay on one solution, it means TSM only.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89