ADSM-L

Re: Expire inventory "features"

1999-10-11 09:49:26
Subject: Re: Expire inventory "features"
From: "Dhanoa, Jasdayal Singh" <jasdayal.dhanoa AT WCOM.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:49:26 +0100
I sometimes get the problem described below. My server is an IBM SP Node,
AIX 4.3.1.
The ADSM server is at 3.1.2.41. Is there an APAR for this ?

Regards

Jasdayal S Dhanoa
MCI WorldCom

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.