ADSM-L

Re: incr backups with varying mgm (2nd)

1999-10-07 19:19:07
Subject: Re: incr backups with varying mgm (2nd)
From: Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:19:07 +1000
Leo,

Its my understanding from previous traffic on this list that having 3 clients on
one machine, whilst it requires you to REGISTER three client licences, you still
only have to pay for one.  Do you know differently?

Steve Harris
AIX/ADSM/Oracle/HACMP Guy
The Wesley Hospital
Brisbane Australia

Leo Humar <lhumar AT BIGPOND.NET DOT AU> on 07/10/99 23:24:31