ADSM-L

deleting server in an server-to-server environment

2015-10-04 17:38:06
Subject: deleting server in an server-to-server environment
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi !

I want to delete an ADSM-Server from our server-to-server communication.
The server no longer exists.
If I try to delete the system from the target server I receive a message,
that I cannot delete the server because there are still references existing.
I think the references point to the filespaces. But if I try to delete the
filespace
I get a message which tells me that I am not allowed to delete the filespace
because the owner is of the type "server".
So - what can I to to get rid of this server-entry ?

Is anyone experienced with that circumstances ?
(Sometimes I think we're the only one doing server-to-server...)

Thanx in advance,
Karsten.