ADSM-L

Re: Reliability of TDP for workgroups ?

1999-10-05 06:15:07
Subject: Re: Reliability of TDP for workgroups ?
From: Herve Chibois <Herve.Chibois AT FR.ABNAMRO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:15:07 +0200
Hi there !

Yes, we tested this product (v1.1) with success on Compaq Proliant 5000
and 5500 server with
Compaq Smart 2 RAID cards running NT4 SP4 and SP5. An external DLT4000
drive was attached to.

We encountered a little pb with the 3 floppies generated from WinNT. Due
to the CPQArray
driver.

Il works really well and the restore process for a entire server is less
than 5 min.

Herve

storage AT ALOES DOT FR on 05/10/99 11:34:00