ADSM-L

Re: Two server with the same database ??

1999-10-04 13:37:30
Subject: Re: Two server with the same database ??
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:37:30 -0700
You should not need to create any special links, and you do not
need to copy the binaries into a second location. You simply need
to set your DSMSERV_DIR environment variable, and, optionally,
the DSMSERV_CONFIG env var.

See p. 325 of the Administrator's Guide for the section entitled
"Running Multiple Servers on a Single Machine" for complete
details.

 -- Tom