ADSM-L

Expiration processing for AFS w/ BUTA

1999-09-30 15:56:54
Subject: Expiration processing for AFS w/ BUTA
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:56:54 -0400
Hello all...

I'm trying to figure out an effective way of simulating expiration
processing for our AFS backups.... Anyone have some experience with this?

How do you other AFS users out there keep your AFS backups from going on
and on?

Thanks much.

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu