ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Backing up Microsoft Cluster Servers

1999-09-30 09:51:50
Subject: Re: Antwort: Backing up Microsoft Cluster Servers
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:51:50 -0700
Bill, have you tried the fixtest 3.1.0.7f? I believe that a fix was put
in there specifically for the problem you are talking about. It is not
mentioned in the fixtest because at the time I did not have an APAR
number for it, and I forgot to mention it in the accompanying README file.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

This fix was for the problem where the DSMCUTIL would remove the nodes'
password from the registry if the CLUSTERNODE=YES parameter was coded. I
just heard back from IBM and this APAR where the client doesn't recognize
the disks as cluster resources is still open with no fix/fixtest available.
They will get back to me after talking with the developer to see if there is
a workaround, atleast.

Thanks,
Bill