ADSM-L

Re: Restores with ADSM on Novell Nodes

1999-09-30 09:18:46
Subject: Re: Restores with ADSM on Novell Nodes
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:18:46 -0400
Jeff -
Make sure that the following NLM's are loaded:
TSA410.NLM
TSANDS.NLM ( If backing up NDS From the Netware box )
SMDR.NLM
DSMCAD.NLM ( This is is Web nlm for ADSM and may require the full path to
load if you have not created a mapping to the location. For us its LOAD
SYS:\ADSM\DSMCAD.NLM )

When you launch your web browser be sure to use the following syntax

Either http://servername:1581 ( If you have the server name in DNS lookup )

or http://ipaddress:1581

port 1581 is the default port. If you specified a different port then you
will have to substitute your port #.

Good luck -
CR

Cris Robinson