ADSM-L

Restores with ADSM on Novell Nodes

2015-10-04 17:39:22
Subject: Restores with ADSM on Novell Nodes
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We are attempting to run restore functions to Novell nodes with ADSM.  We
would
like to be able to handle this at a central location, preferably via some
sort
of GUI.  At this point the only way to perform this function that we are
aware
of is via the server console or remotely with Novell Rconsole.  The backup
archive GUI does not work, and the Web client does not appear to work
either.
Tivoli ADSM support has told us that it cant be done.  Has anyone run into
this
situation, or might be able recommend some sort of utility that would be
able to
handle this function?

Thanks,

Jeff