ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli 3.7

1999-09-29 11:17:42
Subject: Re: Tivoli 3.7
From: Anthony Fiore <Anthony_Fiore AT SUMITOMOBANK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:17:42 -0400
As I understand it. You will need to purchase a special 'upgrade' edition of TSM
3.7 for your existing 3.1 environments. It will be priced significantly cheaper
then buying the full edition of TSM 3.7. This is unverified information and it
may be subject to change. IBM is still planning for a September 30 release as
well, with two kick-off teleconfrences scheduled for 10 AM Eastern and 7 PM
eastern time today, for more information on the teleconfrences, please visit
www.tivoli.com/tsm.

-Anthony
ADSM Manager <adsmmgr AT wcer.wisc DOT edu> on 09/29/99 10:16:15 AM
ADSM Manager <adsmmgr AT wcer.wisc DOT edu> on 09/29/99 10:16:15 AM

Please respond to ADSM Manager <adsmmgr AT wcer.wisc DOT edu>