ADSM-L

RoboExe32.dll

1999-09-28 14:46:48
Subject: RoboExe32.dll
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:46:48 -0500
ADSMers,
        I installed 3 new ADSM servers on NT and have received the following 3
errors each time.  I first install ADSM from the CD.  Then I installed the
V3.1.2.40 patch.  Then I run the ADSM Server Utilities wizard to configure
the system.  I get these errors just after I complete the device selection
part of the wizard.

First message:
Cannot find or load the file RoboEx32.dll.  This file should be copied
to C:\WINNT\System32 or a directory in your path.

Second Message:
An error exists in this Help file. Contact your application vendor for an
updated Help file. (1024)

Third Message (same as 2nd):
An error exists in this Help file. Contact your application vendor for an
updated Help file. (1024)

Thanks,
        Kyle