ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Windows NT Scheduler Service Configuration Utility

1999-09-28 09:51:11
Subject: Re: ADSM Windows NT Scheduler Service Configuration Utility
From: "Ryan, Damian [NCSUS]" <DRyan5 AT NCSUS.JNJ DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:51:11 -0400
From your response, it would seem that I can only use the server name for
the /COMMSERVER:SERVERNAME option?  I can not use the TCP/IP address number.

The reason why I ask this question is because some of our NT ADSM client
servers are not connecting to the ADSM server using the scheduling service
after having been working fine for a number of months.  Perhaps a change in
DNS or routing tables then could be the problem if the server name was no
longer in the routing tables or in DNS.  I can check this out.

Damian Ryan
Johnson & Johnson
Networking & Computing Services
Dryan5 AT NCSUS.JNJ DOT COM <mailto:Dryan5 AT NCSUS.JNJ DOT COM>
908.575.5488