ADSM-L

Re: ANR0104E problem

1999-09-28 04:53:14
Subject: Re: ANR0104E problem
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:53:14 +0100
Vincent,

I had a similar problem some time ago regarding expiration on the MVS
server.
This was due to a 'dropped' entry in the ADSM database.
I had to contact my IBM support in the UK to resolve the situation.

One of the symptoms i saw was that expiration processing was falling over
daily and the database and tape utilization was growing very fast due to
data not being expired.
Are you seeing the same?

If you need more info drop me a line at the address below.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
NPEC (National Power Energy Company)

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.25 and Dr Solomon's v7.96) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).