ADSM-L

Re: Random access with 3590

1999-09-27 20:33:00
Subject: Re: Random access with 3590
From: Kenneth Bury <kbury AT CAROLINA.RR DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:33:00 -0400
Unless you have an incredibly light ADSM load, I can't see you using the
drives in random mode. The problem is that the two drives have to be
separately defined as automatic libraries and then how do you do
reclaims/copy pool???... Anyway, I suggest configure them into a manual
library and run the drives in accumulate mode (better than nothing). Start
saving for a 3494...

Ken