ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:22
Dear ADSM Users,

    We're running ADSM at two enterprise locations, a primary installation on AIX using a 3494 robotic unit, and a smaller secondary installation using a 3570 unit. Both units are available on our WAN. What we want to do is migrate two clients from the secondary unit (which is running out of resources) to the primary unit. That implies transferring the client info, schedule and backup data from one server (and its storage tapes) to the other. Is there a way to do this?

Kind regards,

Hagen

Hagen Finley
Longs Drugs
Dept 947- Enterprise Servers
141 North Civic Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
(925) 210-6694

Any opinions in this posting are my OWN and not those of my present or previous EMPLOYERS.

------=_NextPart_001_00B1_01BF08D6.E9114570-- ------=_NextPart_000_00B0_01BF08D6.E9114570