ADSM-L

Re: q node/update node hangs exp inv.

1999-09-27 11:58:36
Subject: Re: q node/update node hangs exp inv.
From: Mooney Mark <Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:58:36 -0400
        We are experiencing the same problems and have an open ticket with
IBM on this.  All of your new sessions that hang should be in a RUN state
(which you cant cancel) and have sent and recieved a similar amount of data.
(In our case 296Bytes Sent and 162  bytes recieved. or a very similar
number.)   Our only recourse is to halt ADSM and restart it and Expiration
picks up from where it left off.  We're on 4.3.2.0 AIX and 3.1.20.40 on
ADSM.

        Any Ideas or Comments?

        Mooney
        Siemens-WestingHouse