ADSM-L

Re: dsmcsvc.exe process on NT

1999-09-25 07:13:23
Subject: Re: dsmcsvc.exe process on NT
From: Leo Humar <lhumar AT BIGPOND.NET DOT AU>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:13:23 +1000
G'day John,

We did have simular problems some time ago when we installed the scheduler
service.
The service was first installed without all the required parameters and we
didn't remove the service when we did another install. Remove both services
with dsmcutil and install the service with the correct parameters. Remember
to remove the service when you make a mistake.

Leo Humar
LCS Pty Ltd
lhumar AT bigpond.net DOT au

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large