ADSM-L

BSDi client

1999-09-24 20:59:15
Subject: BSDi client
From: "David N. Reiss" <dnr AT FRONTIERNET DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:59:15 -0400
I think I may have already asked this question.  But I didn't get an answer
yet.  Thank I know of anyway.

Does anybody know of an ADSM client for the BSDi operating system.   I've
got a bunch of BSDi boxes around that I would love to use ADSM to back them
up.  But I can't seem to find a Bsdi client to use.

Thanks,
David N. Reiss                          716-777-5636
Frontier Global Center                  dnr AT Frontiernet DOT net
East Coast Administration Team          www.frontiernet.net
You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.  -
Boris Yeltsin