ADSM-L

Re: Delete of Exchange backups?

1999-09-21 08:18:48
Subject: Re: Delete of Exchange backups?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:18:48 +0200
Hello,

you could do a QUERY CONT to know what data is still on the tapes.
Please note the Backup Copy Group should npt indicate 4 versions but 1 for
Data exists and 0 for Data deleted.

You should also use Collocation to be sure only data from the Exchange
server is on the tape.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com