ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:39:21

When the operating system was upgrade the new server code was installed. You
will have to steplib to the old res volume to pickup the old ADSM libraries.
Talk to your MVS group about this, or find out what release was installed and
upgrade your ADSM data base. If you would like to discuss this in more detail
you can contact me at Brian_Nick AT phl DOT com.

Brian

Rodriguez Jorge <jrodr5 AT CANTV.COM DOT VE> on 09/20/99 09:13:39 AM