ADSM-L

ADSM/NT cluster implementation

1999-09-20 05:35:50
Subject: ADSM/NT cluster implementation
From: Cpx SAMI <cpx_sami AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 02:35:50 -0700
I am  trying to set up a cluster with the 3.1.7 client for NT following
the instructions taht appear in the redpiece "Using Tivoli Storage
Management in a Clustered NT Environment".

I try to implement the Scenraio 1 "Unique node names for shared disks"
but i can't execute the follwing command:

dsmcutil inst /name:"ADSM Scheduler STORE"
/clientdir:"c:\program files\ibm\adsm\baclient"
/optionfile:F:\adsm\baclient\dsm_store.opt /group:catfish
/clusternode:yes /node:store /password:1234

.. because the dsmcutil aplication isn't recognize the option /group.

Without this command i can't implement the correct configuration.

What's happen?

Anybody can help me please?

Thank's a lot.

Alex