ADSM-L

Re: Destroyed tape

1999-09-17 02:47:06
Subject: Re: Destroyed tape
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:47:06 +0200
Richard,

just to be more precise about your previous mail.

Do you actually keep 2 copy storage pool? One offsite and on onsite?
I'm using 3590 which never let me down and offsite, for me, means just
another building (being the campus quite wide!). So I can get hold of the
copy tapes in minutes.

Apart from Murphy laws ... aren't 2 copy excessive? There are indepth
reasons to have a Local Copy?

Thank you

Mauro, STM