ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on Win 95

1999-09-15 21:39:44
Subject: Re: ADSM on Win 95
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:39:44 -0400
Julie,

The path you used is suspicious.  The dsmc.exe file is usually under the
path "...\IBM\ADSM\baclient\dsmc.exe".  I realize the top level directory
is "Program Files", but I think the rest of it is determined by the ADSM
Installer utility (setup.exe).  I'd double check and make sure you've got
the rest of the pathname correct.  I've seen shortcuts that point to paths
having embedded blanks in them, with arguments tacked on at the end,
outside of the double quotes.

..Paul