ADSM-L

ODBC drivers in Error

1999-09-16 04:29:03
Subject: ODBC drivers in Error
From: "Landreville, Frederic" <Fred_Landreville AT RJRI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:29:03 +0200
On the new WinNT server, We do not have any MS ODBC drivers--only Intersolv
OEM.

We installed the latest version of the ADSM Client and when I try to use any
Intersolv driver other than ADSM, I receive an error message:

  Setup routine for Intersolv OEM failed to load due to system error 126.

We do not want to use the ADSM ODBC drivers, they were installed with the
Typical Client Install.

Only the ADSM driver works. Has any one seen this before? Any hints?

Thanks

Frederic Landreville
Phone 011-41-22-703-0323  Internet fred_landreville AT rjri DOT com
<mailto:fred_landreville AT rjri DOT com>
Fax   011-41-22-703-0789

R.J. Reynolds International B.V. (Hilversum) Geneva Branch
14, Chemin Rieu
CH-1211 Geneva 17
Switzerland