ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Imported Node Data

1999-09-14 14:10:40
Subject: Re: Restoring Imported Node Data
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:10:40 -0500
Not encouraging news since I have about 200 clients I want to move from one
server to another.  I guess I'll have to look further into the "virtual
volumes" and "filetype server" options for moving this information.  Thanks
for the response, though.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 09/14/99 11:23:59 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET