ADSM-L

Newbie question..

2015-10-04 17:39:21
Subject: Newbie question..
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi there everyone......i4m trying to configure ADSM on my environment,
using Wx and AIX. I4m trying to configure a Backup/Archive Client
Schedule on a WINNt client and so in an AIX 421 platforms. For some
reason de include-exclude options are not working at all for the
schedules i`ve programed. Whe the process start, it takes everything to
the stgpools. Does any nody knows the correct procedure for seting up de
include-exclude options on both platforms and let the server not to take
everything from my disks??. Thanks in advance:)

--
ANDRES BONIL V.
ANDRES BONIL V.