ADSM-L

ADSM Server and ACSLS

1999-09-13 19:02:25
Subject: ADSM Server and ACSLS
From: Javier Lozano Zambrano <javier_lozano AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:02:25 -0700
Hi, ADSM'ers

I need some help with this. Maybe some of yours have
seen this before.

ADSM Server: RS/6000 SP2
StorageTek PowderHorn

nodo8:/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin>dsmserv
ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 15:38:49 on Jul 22 1999.

ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager for AIX-RS/6000
Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.40

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5765-C43 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 1998. All
rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use,
duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM
Corporation.

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR0990I ADSM server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 8
megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 512 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
ANR0352I Transaction recovery complete.
ANR2100I Activity log process has started.
ANR8857I ACS access control set to user_id - Roboteca,
status=STATUS_SUCCESS.
ANR9999D blkdisk.c(1095): Size of file /adsm/sp1.dsm
(2147483647) not a multiple of the disk block size
(4096).
ANR9999D blkdisk.c(1099): Rounding to nearest smaller
block multiple (524287).
ANR1305I Disk volume /adsm/sp1.dsm varied online.
ANR8200I TCP/IP driver ready for connection with
clients on port 1500.
ANR8190I HTTP driver ready for connection with clients
on port 1580.
ANR2560I Schedule manager started.
ANR2803I License manager started.
ANR0984I Process 1 for EXPIRATION started in the
BACKGROUND at 17:53:01.
ANR0811I Inventory client file expiration started as
process 1.
ANR0993I ADSM server initialization complete.
ANR4391I Expiration processing node
NOTES_CORREO01BC12, filespace $NOTESDIR\BUSYTIME.NSF,
domain NOTES, and
management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.
ANR4391I Expiration processing node
NOTES_CORREO01BC12, filespace $NOTESDIR\CATALOG.NSF,
domain NOTES, and
management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.
ANR4391I Expiration processing node
NOTES_CORREO01BC12, filespace $NOTESDIR\CERTLOG.NSF,
domain NOTES, and
management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.
ANR4391I Expiration processing node
NOTES_CORREO01BC12, filespace $NOTESDIR\CERTSRV.NSF,
domain NOTES, and
management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.
ANR4391I Expiration processing node
NOTES_CORREO01BC12, filespace
$NOTESDIR\CIRCULAR\CIRCBITA.NSF, domain
NOTES, and management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type
files.
ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 1
completed: examined 6 objects, deleting 0 backup
objects, 0
archive objects, 0 DB backup volumes, and 0 recovery
plan files. 0 errors were encountered.
ANR0985I Process 1 for EXPIRATION running in the
BACKGROUND completed with completion state SUCCESS at
17:53:01.
ANR2835I Server is licensed for 133 clients.
ANR2861I Server is licensed to support NETWORK
connections.
ANR2856I Server is licensed to support Open Systems
Environment clients.
ANR2855I Server is licensed to support space-managed
clients.
ANR2860I Server is licensed to support disaster
recovery manager.
ANR2863I Server is licensed to support Enterprise
Administration functions.
ANR2864I Server is licensed to support
Server-to-Server Virtual Volumes.
ANR2869I Server is licensed for Advanced Device
Support.
adsm>
ANR8850I ACSLS library ACSLIB is ready for operations.
ANR9999D Mutex acquisition failure, errno=45; thread
14 (tid 4027844712).
ANR7838S Server operation terminated.
  0x100048D0 TrapSyncError
  0x10004FDC pkAcquireMutex
  0x10156EF4 EndActivity
  0x1015C100 InitThread
  0x10005F14 StartThread
  0xD0238F40 _pthread_body
ANR7833S ADSM thread 1 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 2 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 3 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 4 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 5 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 6 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 7 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 8 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 9 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 10 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 11 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 12 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 13 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 14 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 15 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 16 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 17 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 18 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 19 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 20 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 21 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 22 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 23 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 24 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 25 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 26 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 27 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 28 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 29 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 30 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 32 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 33 terminated in response to
program abort.
ANR7833S ADSM thread 35 terminated in response to
program abort.
IOT/Abort trap(coredump)
nodo8:/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin>

Thanks in advance for any help.