ADSM-L

Re: Exporting clients

1999-09-11 03:07:54
Subject: Re: Exporting clients
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 00:07:54 -0700
Rodrigo,

No, now you are missing the linkage between your copy storage pool and
the client/node information: which is the ADSM database!  To restore the
client you would have to restore the ADSM database, check-in the copy
storage pool tapes and then restore the client...  Once again you don't
need to export the node information because it's in the database....

Steffan