ADSM-L

Re: Netware client 3.1.0.7 and CLlENT OPTION SETs

1999-09-10 14:41:28
Subject: Re: Netware client 3.1.0.7 and CLlENT OPTION SETs
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:41:28 -0400
Part II...
        <<Also, if I make a change to the CLIENT OPT SET, will the next
scheduled backup
        talk to the ADSM server and load the new option set?
(since the schedule is inititated by the server, PROMPTED)..>>

Good question! I believe that it takes effect the next time the scheduler is
loaded. I never checked into that.
I think I'll try it and let ya know...

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst