ADSM-L

AW: Manually start ADSM backup events?

1999-09-07 08:00:32
Subject: AW: Manually start ADSM backup events?
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:00:32 +0200
Anthony,
maybe there's a better way to start a backup event than we use.
When a client is missed during the night and we think it is necessary to
manually start the backup, I use a schedule "ONETIME" that I created for
this task. I just have to define the right nodename to be the only one
covered by the schedule, set the start date/time to "in about 5 minutes" and
the period between backups to "onetime".
There's no need to restart ADSM on the client as long as you use the server
prompted schedule mode.

Regards,
Michael