ADSM-L

Re: Performance degradation on DLT tapes

1999-09-06 08:57:49
Subject: Re: Performance degradation on DLT tapes
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 07:57:49 -0500
How about some details here Alexandre...

Like ADSM Server Platform and Version. What type of hardware? Are you
backing up straight to tape? or are you migrating from a disk buffer?

I did have a DLT throughput issue once with ADSM V3 on Windows NT and found
the culprit to be a bad SCSI driver. I updated the SCSI drivers.

Nathan