ADSM-L

Re: Informix backups with ADSM

1999-09-02 19:24:55
Subject: Re: Informix backups with ADSM
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:24:55 -0400
We do this.  There is no ConnectAgent involved.  Use Informix' On-BAR
utility to feed directly into ADSM.  One gotcha is that logfiles are not
automagically expired by On-BAR, so you must find a way to do this
yourself.  Someone on this list wrote a c program to do this, which our
DBAs have used successfully.
..Paul