ADSM-L

differences between storagepools and copypools.

1999-09-01 10:38:56
Subject: differences between storagepools and copypools.
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:38:56 +0100
Hello folks,

I have a question:

Does anyone know how i can interogate my storage pools and my copy pools to
pick out any differences.
More explicitly how can i find out what files /filespaces etc are in the
copypool and not in the storagepool and vice versa.

Thanks,

Kuli.

Kulbinder Toora
01384 296191 x3498
e-mail - Kulbinder.toora AT meb.co DOT uk
NPEC (National Power Energy Company)

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.24 and Dr Solomon's v7.96) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).