ADSM-L

Re: Server crashed - BUF043.

1999-08-31 22:21:19
Subject: Re: Server crashed - BUF043.
From: ADSM LIST <adsml AT MAILANDNEWS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:21:19 -0500
I'd say it's running out of memory..;-)

IT would appear you have more than enough system
resources to house a large ADSM server.

You might try messing with the bufpool
sizes if Dave's statement is indeed accurate.

Dave's comments, under assumption here, are based on past
experiences through PMR/APAR databases which house all old
instances of ADSM issues.  Some may be first-hand knowledge,
but the average issue does not get to a developer.

To say ADSM is the only app running tends to be misleading.
You could very well have SP and HA related daemons running
in the background in addition to the typical AIX daemon
outline.

I sure someone out there can tell you what fileset contains
the vmtune executable.  Anyone?

ADSML