ADSM-L

Re: Occupancy question

1999-08-31 10:03:32
Subject: Re: Occupancy question
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:03:32 +0200
Scott,

1) are you sure you backup all your storage pools?
2) what about if you ask for 'q occ <node>' for some nodes, do you see
   discrepancies?
3) try an 'audit occupancy' and then check again.

Sorry but I can tell you about the situation of my DR against my primary
stgpools because I fell in the 'Audit DB' trap ...

Mauro, STM