ADSM-L

Occupancy question

1999-08-31 09:26:07
Subject: Occupancy question
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:26:07 -0400
I finally got ODBC to work and can graphically display my occupancy levels.
What I have found is that on most of my servers, I am holding more data in my
on-site pool than I am in my Disaster-recovery pool.  Does anybody know why this
is?  I know there can be some discrepancies while data is being copied to the
off-site storage pool but I am talking about some pretty big differences!  One
server in particular has 904Gig on site and 622Gig in DR!  I run the backup
storage pool command every day and let it run to completion!

Please enlighten me!

Scott