ADSM-L

Re: Remote Client updates....

1999-08-30 13:20:59
Subject: Re: Remote Client updates....
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:20:59 -0400
I can't say that this is high on my list since Tivoli already has as
software distribution manager.
I would rather see efforts go into other enhancements of the current product
( mostly for the 32bit clients ).

Like an autoreminder utility which lets people know how long it's been since
a successful backup?
Get the acheduler out of the task bar and into the system tray on Win95
clients so they don't close the thing by accident.

Simple stuff but it make a world of difference for out 26,000 nodes on the
Win95 platform.

That's our opinion. We welcome yours ;-)

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM