ADSM-L

Your browser does not support the following code page: xxx

1999-08-30 10:55:13
Subject: Your browser does not support the following code page: xxx
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:55:13 +0200
     We use Netscape (different versions) to connect to the ADSM-Server via the
     browser interface. When when select "Options: Show events" then there is an
     error message on the bottom line: "Browser error, see Java console for more
     information". In the Java console the following error message appears which
     has something to do with character code pages:

     *********************
     Netscape Communications Corporation -- Java 1.1.5
     Type '?' for options.
     Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 210.065 Copyright (C) 1996-97
     Symantec Corporation
     ADSM Console Version 1.0.1
     Starting Connection to p1dw003-f0.sbcs.swissbank.com on port 1500
     ADSM Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20
     Server's Code Page is ISO8859_1
     Your browser does not support the following code page: ISO8859_1
     Contact your browser vendor for support information.

     ADSM Console Version 1.0.1
     Starting Connection to kps-adsm2.sbcs.swissbank.com on port 1500
     ADSM Server for MVS - Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.1
     Server's Code Page is ASCII
     Your browser does not support the following code page: ASCII
     Contact your browser vendor for support information.

     Is it possible to specify a code page? Can anyone help me?

     Thanks
     Werner Nussbaumer