ADSM-L

TSM not loaded on NW5??

1999-08-28 11:21:51
Subject: TSM not loaded on NW5??
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:21:51 -0400
Hello...

We have recently changed the IP address of one our Netware 5 servers, and
it is suddenly no longer able to do any sort of backups.  I can q the file
spaces, but not do an incremental.

Our other 4 NW5 servers, which have not changed IP's, work fine.
Furthermore, when the problem server's IP is set back to what it used to
be, everything works fine!?

Any ideas?

We have SP2 installed on NW, client 3.1.0.6 to server 3.1.2.40.

TIA!!

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu