ADSM-L

Beetrieve database support for ADSM?

1999-08-26 16:19:12
Subject: Beetrieve database support for ADSM?
From: John Schneider <jdschn AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:19:12 -0500
Greetings,
        I have a customer with a Beetrieve database.  I don't even
know if I am spelling the product right, but this is a database
app running on a Novell server, and we would like to back it up
using ADSM without having to stop the database, since it is in use
(in a hospital environment) around the clock.

Thanks for any suggestions,
John Schneider

* John D. Schneider       Email: jdschn AT ibm DOT net * Phone: 314-349-4556
* Lowery Systems, Inc.
* 1329 Horan                  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here
are
* Fenton, MO 63026                   mine and mine alone.