ADSM-L

digested form has changed ??

1999-08-26 10:16:57
Subject: digested form has changed ??
From: Sandy wu <swu AT DOTDMAIL.DOTD.STATE.LA DOT US>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:16:57 -0500
Greetings to all adsmers,

This is off tech. topic  but has anyone experienced this ?

I  have been getting digested form  just fine in  the past but lately the
digested form's format has been changed.  No longer see  all the subjects
grouped in the beginning, the whole list becomes a long story of every
random subjects.   If you have this problem can  you tell me how you get it
fixed ? Do I need to unsubscribe and subscribe it back to get this fixed?

Appreciate your suggestions

Sandy W.

LA dept. of transp