ADSM-L

Password from clients

1999-08-25 13:31:17
Subject: Password from clients
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:31:17 -0400
Hello All

I would like to be able to have dsmc sched start up on my clients without a
password.  But I'd like to require a password if a dsmc dsm or dsmadmc
client is started.  I have not figured out how this can be accomplished as
yes.  I found it is either all or none.  This seems like a bad situation, as
I'd like the scheduler to startup automatically when a client machine is
started but I'd like to require a password for a user to open a session.

Thanks in advance

Ray Baughman

National Machinery Co.