ADSM-L

Re: Server Storage Space

1999-08-25 12:58:58
Subject: Re: Server Storage Space
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:58:58 -0400
Jeff,

   If the storage pool that you failed in was a tape pool you probably need to
increase your maxscratch value.

Jeffrey Fulmer <jfulmer AT WHITEOAKNET DOT COM> on 08/25/99 12:50:01 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: BRIAN NICK/Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance)
bcc:  BRIAN NICK/Phoenix Home Life Mutual Insurance
Subject:  Server Storage Space

Hi --

Last night my backups failed and I can't get to the bottom of the
problem:

ANS5092S Server out of data storage space.

I checked my tape library, "q vol" and I have storage space available
I checked my database, "q db" and I have enough room.

I'm sure I'm overlooking something, can somebody point me in the right
direction??

Thanks,
Jeff