ADSM-L

Re: Adsm server 3.1.2.40, problems?

1999-08-25 10:11:01
Subject: Re: Adsm server 3.1.2.40, problems?
From: "Bates, Richard" <Richard.Bates AT VERTEX.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:11:01 +0100
IBM say "The workaround I see is to isolate the expiration process
to minimize any lock conflicts".

We have tried this to no avail.  We have no backups, reclamation
or migration running during the expiration.  Makes you wonder whether
this new multi threaded expiration process is getting itself in a twist.

Richard

Technical Services (ADSM) - Dawson House
Int: 33298  Ext: 01925 233298

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com