ADSM-L

Re: Migrate from 3490s to 3590s

1999-08-25 04:39:03
Subject: Re: Migrate from 3490s to 3590s
From: Simon Watson <simon.s.watson AT SHELL.COM DOT BN>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:39:03 +0800
I would agree with Mauro.  It could even be much more efficient to
create a new copy storage pool and re backup the data from the primary,
especially if your copy storage pools are offsite.  One the new copy
storage pool is complete you could delete the old one.  Alternatively,
if the copy storage pool tapes are onsite you could just do a move data.

Regards,
Simon