ADSM-L

AFS delbuta command

1999-08-24 11:05:36
Subject: AFS delbuta command
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:05:36 -0400
Hiya folks...
I'm having trouble with the delbuta command on ADSM 3.1.2.40, AIX 4.3.2.

It core dumps right after:

"The following dumps don't exist in backup database,
    these dumps will be deleted from ADSM."

It does this no matter the options set in the delbuta.opt file.

Anyone else ever have this problem?

TIA!

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu